High Absorption Magnesium For Leg Cramps Review

High Absorption Magnesium for Leg Cramps

High Absorption Magnesium for Leg Cramps

Many people who suffer from leg cramps often turn to magnesium supplements in an attempt to help alleviate the discomfort. While some studies show that magnesium may relieve some nocturnal leg cramps, most research is inconclusive. Check on Amazon Store!

A magnesium deficiency can increase the risk of nocturnal leg cramps, so it’s important to make sure that you’re getting enough in your diet. It’s also a good idea to use a supplement that comes in a form that your body can easily absorb, so you won’t experience any gastrointestinal side effects.

There are a few different types of magnesium, including bisglycinate, citrate, and oxide, so it’s important to choose one that works best for you. The best option for most people is a powdered form, which has the added benefit of being easy to take and tasteless.

Thorne’s Magnesium Bisglycinate Powder is an affordable, non-GMO verified option that gets great reviews for its flavor and ingredients list. It’s also free from added sugars and artificial flavors and colors, making it a convenient choice for anyone looking to save money while still getting the benefits of magnesium.

Doctor’s Best Magnesium Caps is another popular choice that’s available in drug stores and vitamin shops. It’s made by a company that prides itself on quality, and its capsules contain a blend of magnesium oxide, citrate, and glycinate. They’re also GMP certified and manufactured in an FDA-inspected facility, so you can trust that they’re safe to take.

Product review: LC655 (Leg Cramp Support)

Unlike many other magnesium supplements on the market, this product uses the purest form of the mineral—magnesium bisglycinate—to maximize its efficacy. This form of magnesium absorbs at a rate of about 75%, which is more than double that of other magnesium products on the market.

It’s also much more effective at increasing blood levels of the mineral than other magnesium supplements, so you’ll see results much faster. Using a high-quality formula like this is important to maximize your magnesium intake, and LC655 is the best option on our list for doing so.

The most common type of magnesium supplements on the market are formulated with magnesium oxide, which absorbs at a rate of about 4%. Most of the remaining 96% of magnesium is drawn into your large intestine, where it can cause diarrhea as an unwanted side effect. This can make it difficult to get the amount of magnesium your body needs to relieve muscle cramps. In addition, many of these products contain fillers and other additives that don’t deliver the full benefits you’re looking for.